The Pocket Purse is a uniquely designed purse made from a single piece of ethical cork leather.
IMPORTANT: This product is Self-Assemble as part of our bold new approach to combat unethical production. (Assembly is super easy, see our assembly page for more info.)
THE POCKET PURSE - SELF ASSEMBLE
- One front card pockets for most used cards.
- One larger inner pockets for lesser used cards, notes coins and receipts.
- Card Capacity - up to 12 cards
- The most minimal, no thrills, low waste, 100% recycled packaging.
- One Pocket Purse cork sheet.
- One Sam Browne fastening stud set.
- A link to a simple instructional setup video showing how to assemble and use the purse.
For more info on why we use minimal packaging see our Morals page.
Cork leather, (despite people's preconceptions) is very durable, high-quality material. The cork used in making cork leather is extremely ethical and one of the most eco-friendly resources on the planet.
We chose cork leather for its unique aesthetic and functional properties:
- Strong, durable, scratch resistant.
- Water, fire, odour and dust repellant.
We also chose cork leather for the great ethical properties of cork:
- 100% Natural
- Chemical free
- Incredibly low ecological footprint
- Fights global warming
- Protects endangered species
Because the cork we use is a natural material that varies slightly in its properties, the underside of the material may occasionally feature small aesthetic cracks when folded. These have no effect on the structure of the material and are merely aesthetic.
We are very passionate about the great properties of this material. Find out more about why we chose cork and how this amazing material is helping the planet on our Why Cork page.
UK – £2.40
EU – £4.20
Rest of the world – £4.90
We only post parcels once a week, normally on a Wednesday or a Thursday
Deliveries to the UK are estimated to take 2-3 working days*
Deliveries to Europe are estimated to take 3-6 working days*
Deliveries to Rest of the world are estimated to take 4 to 8 working days*
* Sometimes International deliveries to more remote locations or places that are isolated and/or do not have the best postal services can take up to 14 - 20 working days. The UK Royal Mail postal service we use gives these estimates only as guidelines, while the vast majority of our customers receive their orders within the 4 - 8 working days, posting internationally means that the Royal mail is only one half of the service, the quality of the postal service where you live may be a factor in the time taken for delivery. Almost all deliverys arrive within the estimated times, there are very few that take a little longer. Deliveries to the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class service and Deliveries to the rest of the world are sent via Royal Mail standard international, there is no tracking on these services.
We understand that posting once a week may mean you have to wait a little longer for your order which we know can be frustrating and we are sorry about this. We have chosen to do this because it is much more efficient, means we can spend less working hours on daily trips to the postal office and keep our prices low. Furthermore, as our nearest postal office is quite far away it also allows us to reduce our carbon footprint.
Returns: In the event that an item is faulty please contact us, if the claim is valid items must be returned and then you will be sent a replacement.
Please note that because cork is a natural product the aesthetic of each cork product varies. The cork product you receive will not be identical to the products shown.
Returns must be made within 14 working days of receiving item.
We do not offer refunds unless there is a fault with your item.
Products sold are subject to UK law.
Moral Origin takes no responsibility for injury or damage to cards or any other property or persons while using or assembling our products.
Keep out of reach of children. Moral Origin takes no responsibility for products lost in the post. Products are not suitable for children under 8 years of age. Copyright © 2020, MORAL ORIGIN